Learn a new language at your own pace and on your own time!
How to access Rosetta Stone Mobile
- Rosetta Stone account no longer need to be created inside a NJ public library. They only require a NJ public library card number.
- Prior to logging in for the first time, on your mobile device go to the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android) and download the Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone app. You only need to do this once.
- On your mobile device visit jerseyclicks.org and click on the Rosetta Stone link.
- Enter your library card number if prompted. Do not log in with your Google account.
- When the Rosetta Stone screen appears log in with your username and password and choose the language you wish to learn.
- On the next screen click the link that says Launch Rosetta Stone.
- The Rosetta Stone app on your mobile device will launch and load you into your language after a short delay.