Thank you for your interest in providing a program at the Library. Before submitting this form please note the following:
- Programming at the Library aims to meet a diverse range of learning, recreational and cultural needs.
- Programs should offer a quality experience.
- Programs must be open to the general public and free of charge.
- Programs must be non-commercial. This prohibits solicitation for services or products, promotion of a business and collection of patron contact information.
- Programming decisions are final.
Programs are selected for their overall fit with wider programming initiatives and priorities. We receive many proposals throughout the year and can only respond to those where there is a clear programming opportunity. To propose a program, please complete the following online form.